Are you looking to start your career at a company where you can make a difference?
If you are looking for a career in sales and a great place to get started, keep reading. BlueStream Consulting is on the hunt for a driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) who is ready to build a pipeline of qualified leads for our Account Executives.
The Ideal Candidate
- Very focused on training and growth
- Is super hungry to achieve goals
- Is detail-oriented and loves interacting with people
- Has zero call reluctance
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is great at thinking of new ways to generate business
- Has Microsoft Outlook and Excel experience (preferred)
- Has Salesforce experience (preferred)
- Generate qualified leads for the Account Executive team
- Maintain follow up with potential prospects and document all activity in Salesforce
- Conduct “discovery calls” with cold prospects and determine if they are qualified and a good fit to conduct a sales call with the Account Executives.
- Set goals with team leader
- Cold emailing and calling cold-calling ideal clients to gauge interest
- Utilize tools to develop targeted prospecting efforts that produce qualified leads.
- Travel to events as needed, network with potential contacts, and follow up with these contacts post event.
- Strive for continuous improvement through sales training, recorded calls, and feedback from Accounts Executives & Director of Sales.
- Establishing through strategic relationship with sources producing high quality prospects
A Few Things About Us:
We’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym